Date: 3/25/2021 3:33 pm
Here are the 10 evolving tech that I think:
- New wearable tech of the future
- New and updating cars
- AI taking over
- Improving our flight systems
- Space travel
- Video Games taking over
- Phone and video calls becoming more popular
- Online money and savings accounts
- Communicating with others through Snapchat or tik-tok
- Drones becoming more popular to use
My top three picks from this are:
- New wearable tech of the future: this is tech that is worn like a watch or glasses that can enhance many different things like the health care that we get, the education that we are using, how our law is using them, and the way we use them for our manufacturing purpose. My Information
- New and updating cars: now cars are able to drive on their own and they can provide us to not crash more often. From this site, I read that self-driving cars are more likely to prevent an accident from happening to us than one that would happen to us if a human was driving the car. Another thing that I learned was that the company Waymo is trying to put out self-driving cars so that we don’t get into crashes more often.
- Drones becoming more popular to use: soon most of the drones will have weapons and can become hard to see to us. Drones to us could be used as a delivery system that will change the way we get our packages a lot faster and a lot easier.